- Who is responsible for the treatment of your data.
- For what purposes do we collect the data we request.
- What is the legitimacy for its treatment.
- For how long do we keep them.
- To which recipients is your data communicated.
- What are your rights. Responsable:
- Alexandra Eseverri Mayer
- NIF: 50735356R
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purposes, legitimation and conservation of the treatments of the data sent through:
- CONTACT FORM.
- Purpose: To provide you with a means so that you can contact us and answer your requests for information, as well as send you communications about our products, services and activities, including by electronic means (Email), if you check the acceptance box.
- Legitimation: The user’s consent when requesting information through our contact form and by checking the acceptance box for sending information.
- Conservation: Once your request is through our form or answered by email, if you have not generated a new treatment, and if you have agreed to receive information about products and promotions, until you request their removal.
- EMAIL SENDING.
- Purpose: Answer your requests for information, attend to your requests and answer your queries or doubts.
- Legitimation: The user’s consent when requesting information through the email address.
- Conservation: Once your request is answered by email, if it has not generated a new treatment.
Obligation to provide us with your personal data and consequences of not doing so.
The provision of personal data requires a minimum age of 16 years, or where appropriate, have sufficient legal capacity to contract.
The personal data requested is necessary to manage your requests and / or send the products you may purchase, so if you do not provide them to us, we will not be able to attend you correctly or finalize the purchase you have made.
Recipients of your data
Your data is confidential and will not be transferred to third parties, unless it is required to manage the contracted services, such as shipping the purchased products, or there is a legal obligation.
Rights in relation to your personal data
Any person can withdraw their consent at any time, when it has been granted for the treatment of their data. In no case, the withdrawal of this consent conditions the execution of the subscription contract or the relationships generated previously.
Likewise, you can exercise the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data or rectification when they are inaccurate.
- Request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. Request the limitation of your treatment in certain circumstances.
- Request opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your particular situation.
- Request the portability of the data in the cases provided for in the regulations.
- Other rights recognized in the applicable regulations.
Where and how to request your Rights: By writing to the person in charge at your postal or electronic address (indicated in section A), indicating the reference “Personal Data”, specifying the right you want to exercise and with respect to what personal data.
In case of disagreements with the company regarding the processing of your data, you can file a claim with the Data Protection Authority (www.agpd.es).
This website only uses technical cookies, personalization and analysis, own and third party (Google Analytics), which in no case treat personal data or capture browsing habits for advertising purposes.
Therefore, when accessing our website, in compliance with article 22 of the Law of Services of the Information Society, when treating analysis cookies, we have asked for your consent for its use and provided information on them, which in all In this case, they will be installed after a reasonable period of time so that the user has time to decide to consent or not.
See our Cookies Policy.
Security of your personal data
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security of the personal data supplied from its alteration, loss, and unauthorized treatment or access
Updating your data
It is important that in order for us to keep your personal data up-to-date, you inform us whenever there has been any change in them, otherwise we will not be liable for their veracity.